MediaPlayerLite – Free audio and video playing software for Windows.
Open and play your audio files fast
Supports almost every codec and filetype
A Lightweight Player
MediaplayerLite has a simple interface to make playing your audio files easy and lightweight. It loads loads H.264, XviD and MKV files with ease and uses GPU assisted acceleration and enhancing.
No Need for Codecs!
There will be no codec problems when using MediaplayerLite as it already has the codecs installed. Play audio files without any problems.
Open Source & Always Free
MediaPlayerLite is free and open source based on the Media Player Classic – Home Theatre. Always enjoy MediaPlayerLite for free!
Clicking the download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your MediaPlayerLite installation. Learn More.
You may be offered to install the File Association Manager. For more information click here.
You may be offered to install the Yahoo Toolbar.
MediaPlayerLite – Free Audio Player
MediaPlayerLite is an extremely light-weight audio player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player v6.4, but has additional features for playing your media including:
- Fast and efficient file playback and without any codecs.
- Option to remove Tearing
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Subtitle Support
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed
- H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support
- MediaPlayerLite can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures
- Supports native playing of OGM and Matroska container formats
- Use as a video player
- Based on the powerful MPC-HT software.
- Can be used in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese and many more languages
Accepted File Formats
MediaPlayerLite Supports all Formats including:
3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFC, ALAC, CDA, DivX, DVD, FLAC, Flash, H.264, MIDI, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, OGG, SWF, VOB, WAV, WAX, WebM, WMA, WMV, XviD and many more…
MediaplayerLite is designed for Windows OS. Works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.