File Association Manager is a program which helps you find programs to run unknown file types. It integrates seamlessly into Windows and greatly improves on the standard extension solution. It allows the user to easily identify and download programs to run thousands of files.
Where can I find more information about File Association Manager?
For more information about File Association Manager please click here.
How do I remove File Association Manager?
In order to remove the File Association Manager, please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the Start Menu button.
- Click on the Control Panel option.
- Select “Add/Remove Programs” from the Control Panel. For Windows Vista/7 users, this will be called “Programs/Features”.
- Select File Association Manager from the list of programs.
- Uninstall the program by clicking Remove/Uninstall button.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the uninstallation.
- File Association Manager is now uninstalled.