Open and play an RPM file fast!
Play RPM now completely free!
MediaPlayerLite – RPM Player
Minimalistic and Lightweight
MediaPlayerLite is a simple interface to make playing files easy and lightweight. It loads H.264, XviD, MKV, MP4 AAC with ease and uses GPU assisted acceleration and enchancing.
Play RPM On Windows – No Codecs
Designed to open RPM files on Windows XP, Vista & 7 without the need of codec packs. Music playlists (mpl and m3u) can also be created, making it easy to open albums.
Open Source & Always Free
MediaPlayerLite is free and open source based on the Media Player Classic – Home Theatre. Always enjoy MediaPlayerLite for free!
Clicking the download button begins installation of InstallIQ™, which manages your MediaPlayerLite installation. Learn More.
You may be offered to install the File Association Manager. For more information click here.
You may be offered to install the Yahoo Toolbar.
More MediaPlayerLite Features
MediaPlayerLite – Free RPM Player
MediaPlayerLite is an extremely light-weight audio player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player v6.4, but has additional features for playing your media including:
- Fast and efficient file playback and without any codecs.
- Option to remove Tearing
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Subtitle Support
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed
- H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support
- MediaPlayerLite can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures
- Supports native playing of OGM and Matroska container formats
- Based on the powerful MPC-HT software.
- Can be used in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese and many more languages
Accepted File Formats
MediaPlayerLite Supports all Formats including:
3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFC, ALAC, CDA, DivX, DVD, FLAC, Flash, H.264, MIDI, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, OGG, SWF, VOB, WAV, WAX, WebM, WMA, WMV, XviD and many more…
Works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista